科拉克斯堡(无图版) -> 博德之门 -> 各人看法
整理者:52q3a、hujun4501
+物品栏已满,物品掉落地面+
娜里亚:背这么重的东西真不习惯。我得放点东西下来。
I am not accustomed to such loads. I have had to drop something.
艾黎:我拿不下更多东西了,很抱歉,我得放下一些东西。
I can't carry any more. I'm sorry, I dropped something.
姚恩:如果可以,我想把整个世界都带着身上,不过你得把它打包小一点,我身上没地方了。
I'd carry the world if I could, but you'll have to package it smaller. I'm out of room.
寇根:俺带不了那么多东西。想拿回来就自己去地上捡。
I'll carry no more. It be on the ground if ye want it back.
明斯克:我得放下你给我的东西,我只有两只手而已,没有空间了。
I have had to drop what you gave me. I have only two arms and no more space.
阿诺门:我带不动那么多东西,刚刚给我的东西现在放到地上了。
I can carry no more. What was given is now upon the ground.
攸旭摩:我必须道歉,但是我无法再携带更多东西了。我已经把你的物品摆在地上。
I must apologize, but I can carry no more. I have set your item upon the ground.
艾德温:我带不了那么多东西,自己到地上捡。
I will carry no more. Find your trinket upon the ground.
艾德温娜:我不是骡子!把我丢掉的垃圾捡起来!
I'll be no packhorse! Pick up your garbage where I dropped it!
玛兹:我身上没位置了,你的东西在地上。
I simply have no room. Your item is on the ground.
瓦里格:我没有地方再摆东西了,我已经把你的东西放在地上。
I have no space for any more. I have placed your item on the ground.
维康妮亚:我带不了那么多物品。你可以捡回我丢在地上的东西。
I will carry no more. You may scrounge what I have dropped upon the ground.
爱蒙:抱歉,我拿不住最后一样东西,它在地上。
Sorry, but I couldn't hold that last item. It's on the ground.
海尔达利:我带不了更多东西了,就让它落在地上吧。
I can carry not another stitch. Let it fall to the ground then.
凯东:我无法再携带任何物品,我得将你给我的东西放在地上。
I can carry no more. I must drop what you gave upon the ground.
贾希拉:我的背包已经放了太多东西,你得把它从地上捡起来。
I have too much in my pack as it is. You'll have to pick that up off the ground.
瑟恩:我无法再携带东西了,我必须把多余的负担摆到地上。
I can carry no more. I must place my burden upon the earth.
沙洛佛克:你自己去捡吧,我再也背不动了。
Pick it up yourself, I'll carry no more.
+隐身+
明斯克:现在没人看得到我,不过,我的战嚎可能会让我形迹败露。None shall see me, though my battlecry may give me away.
攸旭摩:全世界都看不见我的行动。All the world is blind to my passing.
姚恩:现在没人会看见我!NONE will see me now!
沙洛佛克(转盗贼):我就像死神般地无法察觉。I am as unseen as death.
艾德温(转盗贼):我隐藏起来了,但其实我觉得没此需要。I am concealed, though I see no need.
艾德温娜(转盗贼):我藏起来了,但是我还是看得见自己可憎的形体。
I am hidden, though I still see this ridiculous form myself.
爱蒙:你看得见我,你看不见我。Now you see me, now you don't.
+扒窃成功+
艾德温(转盗贼):这笨蛋什么也没看见,这么简单的偷窃。
The fool saw nothing. Such simple larceny.
艾德温娜(转盗贼):我成功了,但是我痛恨变成这个样子。
I have succeeded, but I despise being reduced to this.
攸旭摩:神不知鬼不觉,某些东西已经变成我的了。
I have made something mine and none are the wiser.
爱蒙:轻松愉快。Easy as pie.
海尔达利:过去是你的,如今是我的。What once was yours is now mine alone.
姚恩:我从这位朋友身上拿了一点东西。I've nicked a bit from our friend here.
+施法被打断+
贾希拉:我的专注被打断,施展法术失败了。My concentration is undone. My spell has failed.
明斯克:为了保护布布,我丧失了这道法术。不过,我觉得很值得。I turned to shield Boo and have lost my spell. I am not sorry.
沙洛佛克(转法师):我念的魔法被打断了!My incantations are disrupted!
艾德温:我的法术被打断了?呃啊!!My spell disrupted? Argh!!
艾德温娜:叫人生气的还不够吗?我的法术失败了!Do the outrages never end? My spell has failed!
维康妮亚:我的思绪被打断,施展的魔法消失了。My thoughts are disrupted. My magic is lost.
姚恩:法术搞丢了,抱歉。Lost my frazzel. Apologies.
爱蒙:魔法被打乱了。The magic fizzled.
海尔达利:我的专注被打乱了。My concentration is lost.
艾黎:对不起,我法术失效了。I lost my spell. Sorry.
+设置陷阱+
艾德温(转盗贼):我偏好直接攻击,但现在用陷阱也可以。
I prefer to attack more directly, but a trap will do for now.
艾德温娜(转盗贼):我设好了你的陷阱,但是我的怒火需要直接战斗才能发泄。
I have set your trap, but my wrath prefers direct combat.
攸旭摩:设下一个厉害的陷阱。A trap most devious for the careless of foot.
姚恩:我设了个陷阱给不小心的人踩。I've set a trap for the feet of the unwary.
爱蒙:嘘,陷阱已经设好了。Shh, it's set and ready to go.
+天明+
贾希拉:我衷心欢迎我们所见的每一日,但有些人就没有这么幸运。
I welcome each day we see. Some are not so lucky.
明斯克:啊,我喜欢明亮的白天,邪恶必须要清楚看见我所展现的正义!
Ahh, I prefer the bright of day. Evil must be able to see the justice I dispense!
艾德温:又是一天漫无目的的行程。
Another day and more aimless stumbling about.
艾德温娜:我希望现在这样子越快结束越好。
I would see as few days in this form as possible.
阿诺门:这真是个旅行的好日子,有好多的战斗都是在这种日子里进行的。
'Tis a fine enough day to travel. Many a battle has been fought on a day just such as this.
瑟恩:或阴或晴又一日,循环之轮悠悠转。
Another day of sun or cloud. The great cycles continue.
攸旭摩:关于白天和小偷的关系......这边的俗话怎么讲?水火不相容吗?
What do they say...about daylight and thieves? Oil and water?
瓦里格:这真是适合旅行的好天气,我已经好一阵子没出来走走了。
A fine day to be traveling, I would think. It's been a while since I was on the open road.
寇根:啊呃......外头太亮了,俺把酒摆哪去了?
Ahhhr...'tis too bright out. Where'd I put me ale?
凯东:邪恶在白昼总是乔装成不显眼的模样。
Evil appears deceptively insignificant in the daylight.
维康妮亚:啊,这亮光...还是一样刺眼!
Ahhh, this light...still it burns me!
姚恩:你知道,如果不是因为这表示狮鹫兽在五哩外的视线也会更好的话,其实我会更喜欢白天......
You know, I'd like the daytime a lot better if it didn't mean a griffon has a clear sighting from five miles away...
艾黎:你......你或许会觉得这听起来很蠢,但是在白天至少你可以看见来的东西是什么!
You...might think it's silly, but at least in the daytime you can see what's coming!
海尔达利:嗯......这天空,是明亮的蔚蓝色彩。真可惜,你们主物质界只有这么一个太阳。
Hmmn...the sky, 'tis a brilliant azure shade. Pity you Primes have only the one sun.
爱蒙:很高兴又多活了一天,但是我觉得光线似乎有些刺眼。
Glad to see another day. I think the light hurts my eyes though.
+入夜+
艾德温:聪明的人并不会在夜里四处乱逛,自找麻烦。
Intelligent peoples do not wander about looking for trouble in the evening hours.
艾德温娜:我宁可晚上梦见我又恢复正常。
I would rather spend my nights dreaming of being normal again.
沙洛佛克:当心啊...黑暗是谋杀最喜欢的同伴呀。
Beware...darkness is murder's most favored companion.
阿诺门:黑夜隐藏着你无法想像的邪恶,还好有我准备好要打击所有敢对我们出手的对象。
The night hides evils that you can barely imagine. Good thing I stand ready against any who would dare to strike against us.
瑟恩:纵使是最黑暗的时刻,自然也是清醒的。希望我们也能够看得清楚。
Even in the darkest hours nature is awake. Would that more of us had the eyes to see.
攸旭摩:啊,朋友,我的技术在黑暗的掩护之下,最是能发挥的淋漓尽致。
Ah, my skills are at their best while under this blanket of darkness, my friend.
瓦里格:黑暗会掩盖着意图袭击我们的邪恶,所以大家要小心。
Darkness shrouds those who would creep up on us, so be wary.
明斯克:怪东西喜欢夜里出来乱打,可是再打也没有明斯克厉害!
Strange things go bump in the night, but none bump bigger than Minsc!
寇根:一片黑暗,最适合跟踪年轻娘们干什么去...嘿嘿......
Darkness. Good fer stalking an' having yer way with a lass. Heh...
贾希拉:大自然有许多以黑夜为家的子民,但我可不在其中
Nature has many children that call the darkness home. I am not one of them.
艾黎:我......我母亲过去总是告诉我,半夜里会有可怕的东西出现。但是...喔,你一定会认为我很傻......
My...my mother used to tell me such stories about the terrible things that came out in the night. But...oh, you must think me foolish...
娜里亚:在黑暗中探索真是不舒服的事情。黑蒙蒙的天色不只让人...连那些怪东西行走不易。
I am not comfortable wandering about in the dark. The shadows could hold anyone...anything.
姚恩:从我还是个侏儒小朋友的时候开始,我就一直有个小问题。每当天色变暗的时候,每个人都会开始发出红光。对小朋友来讲真是可怕......
I've had this little problem ever since I was a wee gnome. When it gets dark, everybody glows red. Frightens a child something fierce...
凯东:真诚勇敢的托姆啊!请赐予您仆人足够的勇气,驱散黑暗,看清邪恶的藏身之处。
Torm the True, the Brave, fill your servant with courage enough to banish darkness and see evil wherever it may lie.
维康妮亚:这世界并没有顶棚,有时候我觉得自己好像就要跌进你们的天空里。
There is no roof to this world. I feel as if I shall fall into this sky of yours, sometimes.
海尔达利:啊,黑夜她裹覆着我们,正是在温暖火堆旁告诉你们几则故事的完美时刻......如果我们没有被不速之客打扰的话。
Ahhh, night has laid her shroud upon us. A perfect time for a warm fire and a story to regale you all...were you not so distracted by pressing quests, that is.
爱蒙:乾脆起来活动活动,反正我想也是睡不着。
Might as well be up and about. I don't think I'd sleep anyway.
+声望朝着令该队员满意的方向发展+
瑟恩:我们是平衡的最佳体现,我们的影响可让伟大的循环轮转顺利。
We are the embodiment of balance. The greater cycle will turn evenly with our influence.
沙洛佛克:毕竟,我加入你显然是正确的决定。
It appears I made the right decision in joining you, after all.
瓦里格:我很高兴能够遇见你们......这队伍做的都是善事。
I am pleased that you came across me when you did...this group does good things.
贾希拉:我们作得很好,必可促成伟大平衡的维持。
Our actions are good, and will serve the greater balance.
明斯克:我们全都是英雄,你,还有布布和我!大仓鼠和游侠到处都快乐!
We are all heroes, you and Boo and I! Hamsters and rangers everywhere rejoice!
艾黎:我真高兴你带我一起出来!我从没梦想过我们会做出这么棒的事情!
I'm so happy you brought me with you! I never imagined that we would be doing such great things!
爱蒙:现在我想起来了,为什么跟你一起旅行总是这么有趣。
Now I remember why traveling with you was always so much fun.
玛兹:我对目前这队伍的努力非常满意......我很荣幸能成为其中的一份子。
I am most pleased with the efforts this party is making...I am proud to be a part of it.
艾德温:没想到这队人也有本事取悦我,这倒是让我很意外。
I had not thought this group capable of pleasing me, but I am impressed.
艾德温娜:这样是不错,但是我们能不能回来解决我的小问题?
This is all well and good but could we get back to fixing my little problem now?
维康妮亚:这倒是相当令人满意的安排。
I find this a most satisfactory arrangement.
寇根:诶,这夥人真是太好了......也许俺不用这么快就把你们全宰了,嘿嘿。
Aye, this be a grand enough lot...mayhap I won't be needin' to kill ye all anytime soon, heh heh.
海尔达利:你真是愉快的伙伴,我的乌鸦。我很乐意在你的混杂队伍多待一阵子。
You make pleasant company, my raven. I'll be glad to tarry a while in your motley group.
攸旭摩:一切事情都进展的不错,是吧?这是条危险的道路,但是我们都做得很好。
Things are going well for us, yes? It's a dangerous path, but we manage well for ourselves.
娜里亚:一切正如我所想:帮助别人并且做些善事。
It's just like I thought it would be: helping others and doing good things.
凯东:我衷心同意我们目前所选择的道路,善良的力量已获得支持。
I approve heartily of the path that has been taken so far. The good has been upheld.
阿诺门:真的,我很高兴这个不良队伍竟然能有这种表现,我从没想过这种可能。
Verily, I am pleased at the progress that this ill-conceived group has made. I had not thought such a thing possible.
姚恩:自从科米尔人在那次洋葱饥荒把芜菁价格涨得高过屋顶之后,我就没有像这回队伍那么快乐过。
I haven't been this pleased with a group of folks since the Cormyrians sent the price of turnips through the roof during the Onion Famine.
+声望朝着令该队员不满的方向发展(第一步)+
瑟恩:也许这只是短暂的疏忽,但是我担心目前的方向会引起大前景的不安。我们自己必须要努力保持平衡的心境。
A momentary lapse, perhaps, but I fear this course will upset the greater picture. We must strive to maintain balance wihin ourselves.
沙洛佛克:我们应该快点找些家伙来开刀才对,我已经开始不耐烦啦。
We should kill something...soon. My impatience grows.
瓦里格:我离开森林跟笨蛋混在一起......我一定是疯了。
I left the forest to work with fools...I must be mad.
贾希拉:我希望这不是未来发展的徵兆。我们一定要努力维持平衡。
I hope this is not a sign of things to come. We must strive to maintain balance.
艾德温:我对这队伍的评价还能再更低吗?我看一定是会。
Could my opinion of this group drop ANY lower? Evidently so.
艾德温娜:你知道,你这样对我的士气一点帮助也没有。专干无益的事情,把我弄成这样。
You are doing nothing for my morale, you know. Wasteful behavior and leaving me like this.
寇根:俺宁愿七孔流血,趴倒在臭水堆里死掉......
I've had better times drownin' face-first in gutter-water, bleedin' from every orifice...
明斯克:这种行为不能再继续下去!感受我仓鼠的火热瞪视,改变你的作为!
This behavior must not continue! Feel the burning stare of my hamster and change your ways!
艾黎:这......这并没有我想像中的那么好,跟你这样子旅行。
This...this isn't as wonderful as I thought it would be, traveling with you.
维康妮亚:地面人实在是笨得可以。
Surface dwellers can be so stupid.
海尔达利:我敢这么说,跟一个生气的坎比翁恶魔一起旅行,可能都比和你一起浪费时间来的有趣。
Traveling with an angered cambion might almost be more interesting than the time I'm spending with you, I would imagine.
爱蒙:我觉得那些事情真的改变了你。怎么了,这跟我们一点也不像。
I think all this has really changed you. Come on, this isn't like us at all.
攸旭摩:我不担心,我相信这些......挫折都只是暂时的。
I am not worried. I am sure these...setbacks are only temporary.
娜里亚:这不对啊!我们能做的不只这些。
This isn't right. We're supposed to be better than this.
凯东:朋友,你必须仔细衡量你的行动。通往邪恶的路径远比你所想的还要近。
You must weigh your actions carefully, my friend. The path to evil is far shorter than you might think.
阿诺门:哼,我很难相信荣耀在这里还有任何重要性,我会自己观察判断。
Verily, I am pleased at the progress that this ill-conceived group has made. I had not thought such a thing possible.
姚恩:哼,在这个队伍待了太久就像得了卡丽杉痒痒病一样,对不对?除了不舒服的灼热感之外,还有疹子······不过还是差不多。
Hmph. Being around this group too long is sort of like having the Calimshite itch, isn't it? Except for the uncomfortable burning sensation. And the rash. But still.
+声望朝着令该队员不满的方向发展(第二步)+
瑟恩:我担心我们的精神太倾向单方面,就像被风所吹弯的麦穗一样。倘若我们要欢欣收割,就必须用平衡来镇息这暴风。
I fear our spirits list to one side, as the wheat that struggles against the wind. We must calm the storm with balance if we are to reap the harvest.
沙洛佛克:这跟我预期的不一样;如果再继续这样下去,我认为我没必要再待在你的队伍里了...道不同不相为谋。
This is hardly what I expected. If this continues I see little point in my remaining with your group...we are a poor match.
瓦里格:我已经很不喜欢和人合作了,可是你的作为却让我更加厌恶。
I've little enough like of working with others, and your choices are making this even less pleasant.
贾希拉:这已不是可以忽略的小问题!改变你的作为,否则我们一定会起冲突!
This is no longer a matter that can be brushed aside! Change your ways or we shall be at odds!
艾德温:警告你,我再也受不了你这种无聊的假仁假义,这一点也不合我的口味。
I warn you, I cannot abide this charity. It is not to my tastes at all.
艾德温娜:是,是,你们全都是了不起的大好人,我竟然跟这种人在一起!
Yes, yes, you are all a bunch of goodie two-shoes, and yet I am left like this!
寇根:你最好改变你的态度,俺的斧头正在发痒想砍两下,俺可不会阻止它!
Yer all piles o' stinking pigs-bladders! I'll have no more o' this insipid lot!
明斯克:这样子不对。改变我们的作为,否则我就要大大地施展美德的力量!
This is not right. Change our course or I will have to apply a considerable wallop of virtue!
艾黎:我无法...同意...你的作为。如果你不尽快改邪归正...好吧,那么我只好...离开。
I don't...agree...with what you're doing. If you don't change things soon...well, then I'll just have to...to leave.
维康妮亚:我已开始厌倦和笨蛋一起相处浪费时间。
I am beginning to tire of spending my time with fools.
海尔达利:现在我懂了,浑沌的力量拆散了我们。而且说来就来,这乌鸦如是说。
I see it now, the forces of entropy breaking our companionship apart. And it cannot come too soon, quoth this raven.
爱蒙:不论怎样我都不会离开你,可是我们最好还是试试看,对人好一点。
I'll stick with you no matter what, but we should still try and be decent to people.
攸旭摩:你最好改变你的想法,朋友,否则你就可以准备忘了攸旭摩的存在。
You had best alter your thinking, my friend, or you can forget about the company of Yoshimo.
娜里亚:如果不能改变方法,那我打算退出。我可受不了这样。
If we don't change our ways I'm going to have to leave. I cannot tolerate this.
凯东:我无法再容忍任何道德的沦丧!我不会坐视邪恶的行为继续进行!
I will countenance no further breach of virtue! I will not stand idly and watch as travesty unfolds!
阿诺门:真的,你的行动严重缺乏道德感!改变你的举止,否则就要品尝我的怒火!
Truly, your actions lack virtue! Change your ways quickly or suffer my wrath!
姚恩:我不怎么喜欢你的态度,你简直就像不听话的狮鹫兽一样......这倒提醒了我,你需要洗个澡。
I don't think I like your attitude much. You have all the makings of a nasty griffon...which reminds me, you need a bath.
+声望朝着令该队员不满的方向发展(第三步,离队)+
瑟恩:我望着自然的大景象,发现我们已踏上极端。很抱歉,但我已无法再继续帮助你。
I look to the greater picture and I see we are tipping the balance. I am sorry, but I cannot help you any further.
沙洛佛克:我受够了!你爱怎么做就怎么做吧!我不想再看到你!!
I can take no more of this! Do what you must, I can bear your presence no longer!!
瓦里格:够了!我无法再忍受这该死的队伍了!你们全都下地狱吧!
That's it! I can take no more of this damnable association. To the Abyss with you all!
贾希拉:我...我无法相信这队伍竟然会变成这样!为了伟大的平衡,我必须...我必须要阻止你!
I...I cannot believe the change in this group! For the greater balance I must...I must oppose you!
艾德温:不,我不认为这样行得通。你浪费了一次又一次的机会,我再也无法忍受了。
No, I do not feel this is working out.You waste opportunity after opportunity. I will stand no more.
艾德温娜:我可以看得出来,你们这些家伙绝不会帮助我。我会自己去找我的方法!
I can see I am going to get no help from the likes of you. I shall find my own *cure*.
寇根:你们全都一堆臭猪屎!俺再也受不了这群家伙啦!
Yer all piles o' stinking pigs-bladders! I'll have no more o' this insipid lot!
明斯克:布布只能忍受到这样!Boo can stand only so much!
艾黎:我...我要离开了!我不敢相信你竟然这么可怕!我待在马戏团还比较好!
I...I'm leaving! I can't believe you're so horrible! I'd have been better off at the circus!
维康妮亚:我可没兴趣和白痴们结伴同行。
I have no desire to remain in the company of the witless.
海尔达利:我的乌鸦,分手的时候终于来了。我将离开这个可憎的队伍,好似我们不曾相识过。在你未来的旅途上,请小心别跌跤了,诶?
So it has come, my raven. I'll leave this foul partnership and it shall be as if we've never been accquainted. Try not to trip over yourself as you continue your dreary way, aye?
攸旭摩:好吧,既然你这么不理性,我也没有理由再继续留下来。
Very well. If you will not listen to sense, I have no compelling reason to remain.
娜里亚:你...你根本不是我所想的那种人!我不愿再与你同夥!
You...you're nothing like I thought! I will have no part of you!
凯东:我已受够了!你的灵魂已经彻底腐化,我不能再坐视不管!
I have seen enough! Your soul is forfeit, and I can overlook this no more!
阿诺门:够了!我无法再忍受这队伍了!从现在开始我们就是敌人了!
Enough! I can take no more of this company! From here on, we are as enemies!
姚恩:够了......该是离开的时候了,到别的地方去还是怎样。你现在所走的道路,最后一定会落得和没种的咕噜登一样下场。而且我可不想第一个看到这个下场。
That's it...time to move on, places to go and all that. The way you're going, you're just going to end up like Golodon the Unmanned. And I didn't want to see that the first time.
爱蒙:(哈哈,这段话是没有的,因为无论如何,妹妹都不会离队)
+在野外+
艾黎:我忍不住想起从空中鸟瞰北方大森林的景象,那真是......那真是太壮观了!
I can't help but remember what the forests in the north looked like from the sky. They're...they're so majestic!
瑟恩:与自然同行,你永远有意想不到的丰富收获。
In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.
海尔达利:这真是奇怪,你们主物质界的人所说的这些"森林",但是它却也有着一种宁静的美感。
'Tis passing strange, what you Primes call these 'forests'. But it has a serene beauty of a sort, as well.
瓦里格:啊,能够待在这种单纯的地方真是好。
Ah, it's good to be in a place where things are a bit simpler.
艾德温:我发现"壮观的户外"充斥着脏乱与混乱,需要极大的意志才能把这些野兽教训听话。
I find the 'great outdoors' chaotic and dirty It needs a shaping will to slap the beasts into proper order.
艾德温娜:这地方没有城市那么拘束,不过我对大自然的喜好也没比人群好到哪里去。
This place is less constricting than the city, though I no more wish the company of nature than people.
爱蒙:真希望能多花点时间待在树林里,感觉好有生气。
I wish I could spend more time in the forest. It feels so alive.
寇根:该死的森林,该死的抱树仔和爱菊花的混帐...看我放火烧了他们......
Bloody forests. Bloody tree-huggers an' daisy-eaters. Burn 'em all...
贾希拉:我在野外特别感到平静安详,只可惜这感觉总是难以持续。
I am at peace in the outdoor places, though it never seems to last.
姚恩:啊,甜美的家......<突然想到什么的样子> 慢着,我又不住在这里......
Ah, home sweet home... <then, as if just remembering> Wait, I don't live here...
凯东:一处相当怡人的地方......但是在我的生命里,我实在没有多少时间可以好好地欣赏美丽的事物。
A pleasant enough setting...although I have had little time, in my life, to pay proper homage to beauty.
明斯克:森林喜欢布布。
The forest likes Boo.(站长在游戏中听到的是:You know I see the forest likes Boo.)
维康妮亚:我依旧不习惯这片明亮的绿野花香......内心深处还是依恋着隐藏在这其中的蜘蛛网。
I am still unused to all this green and fragrant brightness...part of me yet looks for the hidden spider's web amongst all this.
娜里亚:这么宽广的空间我真不太习惯。不过要是我姑妈,连没铺地毯的路恐怕都没走过。
I am not used to such wide-open spaces. Aunty never went anywhere that was not carpeted.
阿诺门:这些森林树木隐藏着各种的邪恶......小心你的背后!
These trees and glades hide horrors of all manner...watch your backs!
攸旭摩:我的盗贼技能在这边根本派不上用场,熊在树林里还能掉下什么黄金?
My thieving skills will be of little use here. What wealth does a bear drop in the woods?
+城里+
明斯克:城市里充斥着邪恶与腐败,让我们给它好好摇一摇,看看会掉出什么东西!
Cities always teem with evil and decay. Let's give it a good shake and see what falls out!
瑟恩:我觉得非常有趣,城市里最热情的建筑师多半都以自然为师,采用自然的形体的素材。
It is interesting to me that the most ardent builders of cities look to nature for their forms and tools.
沙洛佛克:我受够这些...人群了。他们让我觉得厌烦。
I have had enough of...people. They try my patience.
阿诺门:嗯,我不认为我曾在观察城中的忙碌喧嚣时,会忘记同时也注意着邪恶的存在。看起来似乎...还算平静。
Hmm. I don't think I have ever looked upon the bustle of the city without keeping a watchful eye out for evil. It seems...quieter.
攸旭摩:啊,是的......城市,到处充满了人群和他们所累积的财富,没错吧?
Ah, yes...the city. With all its people and their accumulated wealth, yes?
瓦里格:当初我离开人群的喧嚣是有理由的,而现在我又开始想起它们了。
I left all this noise and crowds for very good reasons. I'm beginning to remember them.
艾德温:城市不断改变,但是里头的笨蛋却永远不变。
The city changes, but the fools within are always the same.
艾德温娜:我觉得这里每个人都在瞪我,他们在用眼神嘲笑我。
I feel the stares of each and every person here. They mock me with their eyes.
爱蒙:我觉得自己再也无法跟都市里的人融洽相处了。
I don't feel like I fit in with people in the city anymore.
贾希拉:我对城市向来没多少耐性,我们最好别在此停留太久。
I have no patience for cities. Our stay had best be a short one.
姚恩:...嗯...我敢打赌今天的芜菁市场一定很精彩......
...hmmn...I'd wager the turnip market's making a killing today...
海尔达利:唉,城市的血脉人潮,在每个世界都一样鼓动奔流!
Aye, the lifeblood of a city. It ebbs and flows the same on any plane!
寇根:他们竟然说这就是「文明」,该死的笨蛋人类……
An' they think to call this 'civilization'. Blasted bloody humans...
维康妮亚:笨蛋聚集的臭味……我是多么鄙视他们。
The stink of the collected rivvin...how I despise them all.
娜里亚:我不太喜欢都市,它们都是由种种的不幸堆砌而成的。
I don't like cities much. They are built on the backs of the unfortunate.
艾黎:我……我在马戏团里从来没机会参观多少城市,它们都是这么拥挤吗?
I...I never saw much of the cities from the circus. Are they all so crowded like this?
凯东:只要有人聚集的地方,混乱便会接踵而至。要是我可以的话,我真想拯救他们全部人。
Where men gather, a bustle of chaos ensues. I would save them all, if I could.
玛兹:城里的腐败四处传播,甚至影响到我们族人。真是可叹。
The corruption in the city is widespread, even amongst my own people. It is a pity.
+在地下城等危险的地区+
沙洛佛克:哈!这可是我的地盘啊!!Ha! This arena I know well!!
贾希拉:大自然可在此建构出一处家园,只要能够适当地扫除此地的邪恶气息,恢复其平衡。
Nature could find a home here if it were properly cleansed and balanced.
阿诺门:诶......在这种地方冒险真是太好了!邪恶就在附近徘徊,让我的热血奔腾!
Aye...'tis good to adventure in such a place! The blood quickens, knowing that evil is so near!
攸旭摩:要加倍小心。我相信一定有各种的陷阱在黑暗中等着我们。
Be doubly careful. I'm sure all manner of stupid mousetrap await our toes in the dark.
瓦里格:在这种地方你每一步都必须要很小心,黑暗、邪恶的魔法就像苍蝇一样会被吸引到这些地方。
You must watch your every move in a place such as this. Dark, foul magic is drawn to these pits like flies.
明斯克:充满邪恶臭气的地方,捂住你的鼻子,布布,我们要翻遍每个角落。
A den of stinking evil. Cover your nose, Boo, we will leave no crevice untouched.
瑟恩:这些地方可能是自然最凶恶生物的居所,它们可不会热情地欢迎入侵者。
These places can be home to the harshest of nature's creatures. They will not suffer intruders gracefully.
艾黎:喔呜......我们族人间也有这种故意,翼精灵实在不适合待在地底下......
Oooh...we have such stories amongst my people. Being underground is just not for the Avariel...
姚恩:啊,这让我想起了芜菁地窖......除了杰哈特叔叔没有昏倒在角落的芜菁蒸馏锅旁边以外......
Ahhh, this reminds me of the turnip cellars...except Uncle Gerhardt isn't passed out by the turnip still in the corner...
娜里亚:我快看不下去了。到底我们该怎么帮助这里充斥的苦难人们呢?
I really don't like this. How are we helping the less fortunate trudging around in here?
凯东:保持警戒......你永远不知道在这种地方危险为以何种形式出现。
Keep a wary eye about...one never knows the form that danger can take in a place such as this.
寇根:盖得烂烂的,打扫得烂烂的,不过却是打打杀杀的好地方。
Shoddily made. An' shoddily maintained. But good killin' grounds, nevertheless.
海尔达利:在大地之下,我们的命运正等待着我们……而且,想一想,我们根本不需要大费周章走进坟墓底下去!
Beneath the earth our fates await us...and, just think, we shan't need go far to lie in our graves!
艾德温:难道我们不能雇些笨蛋来帮我们干这些事情吗? 这地方根本就不适合像我这种身分的人。
Could we not have hired some poor fools to do this for us? This is no place for a man of my stature.
艾德温娜:又一个改善我心情的烂坑。快乐啊。
Another dank hole with which to improve my mood. Joy.
爱蒙:这地方真是太吓人了,我实在不想待在这里。
This place is just too darn creepy. I really want out of here.
维康妮亚:我泅游在类似这地方的回忆当中......那些极度不愉快的回忆。
I swim in memories in such a place as this...most unpleasant memories.
+严重失误+
贾希拉:呃啊!Ugh!
明斯克:这样不对。That's not right.
玛兹:呃啊......没打中!Ach...missed!
沙洛佛克:我呸!Bah!
姚恩:用史班奇叔叔的拇指发誓!By Uncle Spanky's thumb!
瓦里格:差这么多?Such a miss?
阿诺门:呃啊!!Rrrgh!!!
瑟恩:只打中空气。Naught but air.
海尔达利:完全落了空。A complete miss.
攸旭摩:啊…真难堪。Ah.. embarrassing.
艾德温:呃啊,没用的武器!Bah, useless weapon!
艾德温娜:我的天赋浪费在肢体冲突上!My talents are wasted on physical blows!
寇根:再下一击。Next swing.
维康妮亚:该死!Vith'ir!
爱蒙:下一回。Next time.
艾黎:哦!OHH!
娜里亚:喔!真该死。Ah, heck.
凯东:你将会被击败。You will fall yet.
+被击中+
沙洛佛克:啊!
海尔达利:啊!
艾黎:是!
+执行任务。如攻击、开箱…+
阿诺门:最好的领袖也懂得听从命令。The best leaders also follow.
阿诺门:我会做好......并且做得很好。It shall be done...and done well.
阿诺门:好的。Very well.
阿诺门:光明会战胜一切!The light shall prevail!
阿诺门:至热之心骑士团万岁!他们的正义就是我力量的来源!Long live the Order of the Most Radiant Heart, for I draw from the pool of right and strike in their name!
阿诺门:为荣耀与名誉而战!For honor and glory!
阿诺门:海姆,指引我的道路。Helm guides my path.
阿诺门:同伴们,全力进行吧。With all speed, comrade.
瑟恩:我明白。I understand.
瑟恩:为平衡而努力。Balance be served.
瑟恩:如你所愿。As you would have it.
瑟恩:悉听汝命。If you wish.
瑟恩:自然总是以最简单的方式来行动。Nature acts in the simplist way.
瑟恩:我一定全力以赴。I could do no less.
瑟恩:只要这能够达成更弘远的善行。If it serves the greater good.
瑟恩:愿自然循环受到守护。May the cycle be preserved.
瑟恩:手中有鸟不生苔......还是怎么说的。A bird in hand gathers no moss...or some such.
攸旭摩:很好。嗨~呀。Very well. Hii - yah.
攸旭摩:太好了。Yokatta.(よかった)
攸旭摩:希望没有任何危险。Nothing dangerous, I would hope.
攸旭摩:我甚至能在针尖上跳舞。I can dance on the head of a pin, as well.
攸旭摩:体态敏捷,手脚俐落。Fleet of foot and all that.
攸旭摩:无论你要怎样,我都办得很好。Whatever you need, I do it well.
攸旭摩:嗨~呀!嘿嘿,观光客最喜欢这些东西。Hiiiiii yah! Heh, the tourists love that stuff.
攸旭摩:攸旭摩很乐意。Yoshimo is willing.
攸旭摩:我就在我后头,没错吧?You're right behind me, right?
寇根:这最好有油水赚......I best be paid well for this...
寇根:哼,更少的我也杀过......Hmph. I've killed fer less...
寇根:欸,这听起来不错。Aye, that be soundin' right.
寇根:欸,我会听你的话......现在先听听。Aye, I'll do as ye wish... fer now.
寇根:晚点我会宰了你,嘿嘿。An' later I'll split yer gut open. Heh.
寇根:欸,矮人-俺就去干了。Aye, the dwarf'll bloody do it.
寇根:这可不是俺的决定......It be nay the decision I'd make...
寇根:俺会照你的话干,但是要有好多的金币可赚我才肯!I'll do as ye tell, but only if there be a good amount of coin awaitin'!
贾希拉:完成。It is done.
贾希拉:我很乐意。I am willing.
贾希拉:我这就去。I go.
贾希拉:同我所想。As I would have done.
贾希拉:倘若这有帮助。If it will help.
贾希拉:我也是这样想。I thought as much.
贾希拉:如你所指示。As you would have it.
贾希拉:如果你认为这么做是明智的。有太多事物都回过头来追扰我们。If you think it wise to do so. So much comes back to haunt us.
玛兹:还不算差,朋友。Fair enough, my friend.
玛兹:前进。I go forth.
玛兹:这应该不会太难。That shouldn't be too difficult.
玛兹:以阿尔孚琳之名,我会办好它。In Arvoreen's name, it will be done.
玛兹:没有问题。Consider it done!
玛兹:我听从你的命令。I am yours to command.
玛兹:再提一次身材大小,然后你就可以忘了它。One word about size and you can forget it.
玛兹:好的。Very well.
瓦里格:一切都照你的话做。It shall be as you say.
瓦里格:就这样!So be it!
瓦里格:我立刻就去办。I'll get on it right away.
瓦里格:好了,好了。Fine, fine.
瓦里格:你仔细想过了?You've thought this through?
瓦里格:我敢说那一定没问题。I bet that shall do the trick.
瓦里格:在下命令吗?Giving orders, are we?
瓦里格:那就算了......但如果再把我和任何邪恶魔法扯上关系,我发誓一定要你的好看。So be it...but involve me in any filthy magic and I swear there will be a hell to pay.
明斯克:明斯克走到哪里,邪恶都要站到一边去。Where Minsc goes, Evil stands aside.
明斯克:靠着剑生活,活得长命又充实。Live by the sword, live a good long time!
明斯克:发现战斗了吗,布布?冲啊,布布,冲啊!See battle, Boo? Run Boo, Run!
明斯克:坏蛋快让路!英雄经过啦!Make way, villainy! Hero, coming through!
明斯克:为了正义而踹!Butt-kicking for goodness!
明斯克:它们越大,我就打得越重!The bigger they are, the harder I hit!
明斯克:别教坏我的老鼠。Don't teach my hamster to suck eggs.
沙洛佛克:我什么都不怕。I fear nothing.
沙洛佛克:就这么办吧。So be it.
沙洛佛克:嘿 哈 哈 哈 哈...Heh ha ha ha haaa...
沙洛佛克:你可以当它已经完成了。Consider it accomplished.
沙洛佛克:假如我们一起回到博德之门,你想,人们会怎么说呢?(大笑)What if we were to return to Baldur's Gate together. What would people say, do you think? (laughs)
海尔达利:我很乐意随着你的旋律起舞......只要你能好好弹奏。I shall be glad to dance to your tune...if you but learn to play.
海尔达利:上吧!海尔达利!Enter Haer'Dalis!
海尔达利:诶,一场公平的赌注。Aye, a fair gambit.
海尔达利:如果你确定的话……Only if you're sure...
海尔达利:还是来首小调?十四行诗?或是壮阔的乐章?好吧······随你高兴,我的乌鸦。Wouldn't you rather a tune? A sonnet? Some grand melody? Fine... have it your way, my raven.
海尔达利:欢喜陷入遗忘之中。A welcome laid for Oblivion.
海尔达利:遵从您的命令······而且立刻就好!Thy will be done...and not a moment too soon!
海尔达利:这是我很乐意扮演的角色!'Tis a role I am glad to play!
艾德温:好吧。Very well.
艾德温:喔,好啦!Oh all right!
艾德温:对,对,我知道了。Yes, yes, I see.
艾德温:浪费我的天赋。A waste of my talents.
艾德温:如果真的有必要。If I must.
艾德温:无聊的猴把戏。Tedious monkey-work.
艾德温:总有一天······有那么一天······One day...one day...
艾德温:好了,好了,不要再烦我了。Fine, fine, just stop pestering me.
艾德温:艾德温干这个,艾德温干那个。拜托哪个人拿跟香蕉给这只猴子。Edwin do this, Edwin do that. Somebody get this jerk a banana.
艾德温娜:不要再瞪我!Stop looking at me.
艾德温娜:很好。 Very well.
艾德温娜:如果还得这样活著,你的日子就会跟我一样惨。If I must live like this your life shall be as much a hell as mine.
艾德温娜:喔,劳动是有帮助的。Oh, labor will help.
艾德温娜:浪费我的天才。A waste of my talents.
艾德温娜:好吧。If I must.
爱蒙:好啦。Good to go.
爱蒙:通通没错。Right as rain.
爱蒙:就像旧时光一样…好吧,除了那些折磨以外。Just like old times. Well, except for the torture and all.
爱蒙:了解。Gotcha.
爱蒙:你没错。Right you are.
爱蒙:好吧,好吧。Alright, alright.
爱蒙:绝无问题。No problem at all.
爱蒙:你可以相信我!You can count on me!
爱蒙:这一边?This way then?
维康妮亚:遵命!A'dos quarth
维康妮亚:命运在等待我们!Destiny awaits!
维康妮亚:依你所愿。As you desire.
维康妮亚:没有人。Nau natha
维康妮亚:我将跟随你的力量。I shall follow your strength.
维康妮亚:信任只适合笨蛋……以及死人。Trust is for the foolish...and the dead.
维康妮亚:真麻烦!Folt xund!
维康妮亚:如果这是你的意思。If that is your will.
维康妮亚:莎儿是我服侍的主神,但是我会......暂时待在你们队伍。I serve Shar above all others, but I shall remain with you...for now.
艾黎:奎里叔叔把我教得很好……我知道我对你会很有帮助!Uncle Quayle taught me well...I know I can be of great use to you!
艾黎:比齐克提卡快掌还要快!Faster than Chiktikka Fastpaws!
艾黎:我这就去做。I'll do it.
艾黎:以贝尔凡之名起誓,做好这件事情。In Baervan's name, it shall be done.
艾黎:好的……Alright...
艾黎:我会尽全力而为。I'll do my best.
艾黎:如果……如果你确定的话……If...if you're sure...
艾黎:我一定要吗?Must I?
艾黎:(轻声喘气)
姚恩:了解。Got it.
姚恩:会用技术和谨慎来作好它……如果不太简短的话。It shall be done with skill and care...if not brevity.
姚恩:立刻去办,老大。At once, Your Worship.
姚恩:我会去做……只要给我个芜菁。I'll do it...for a turnip.
姚恩:你知道,这让我想起那时侯…好久好久以前……You know, this reminds of that time...way back...
姚恩:对,对,那是标准的战术。Yes, yes, a standard tactic, that.
姚恩:哦,那我可以办得到。Oh, I can do *that*.
姚恩:我不可以,我有过敏……呃,好吧,我也没那么过敏……I can't. I'm allergic. Well, alright, I'm not that allergic...
姚恩:我觉得我们真是好伙伴!就像崔斯特与沃夫加一样!伊尔明斯特与瓦罗!哈哈!我们应该一起从事芜菁流动贩卖事业才对!I think we make a fine partnership! Like Drizzt and Wolfgar! Elminster and Volo! Hah! We should go into the mobile vegetable peddling business together!
娜里亚:它几乎就在我的下面。It's almost beneath me.
娜里亚:就这样了吗?我还想多尽点力。Is that all? I'd hoped for more.
娜里亚:我一定会尽力做到最好。I will do what I can.
娜里亚:真高兴能帮的上忙。Glad to be of assistance.
娜里亚:如果有需要的话,我绝对义不容辞。I can do more if you need.
娜里亚:但愿我能不负所有需要我的人所托。我一直是尽心尽力…If only I could do as much for all in need of me. I try so hard...
娜里亚:我永远不会放弃可以尝试的机会。Always willing to try.
娜里亚:我一定会试试看。I'll certainly try.
娜里亚:当然。Of course.
凯东:诶,如你所愿。Aye, as you wish.
凯东:就这么办。So be it.
凯东:只要有需要,我愿意献上我的服务、我的生命。I pledge my service, and my life if need be.
凯东:为了正义。For the good.
凯东:以托姆之名,我将尽心服务。In Torm's name, I shall serve.
凯东:我料想也是。I expected as much.
凯东:我会尽我的全力。I shall do my utmost.
凯东:我已埋葬过许多阵亡的战友……今日且让我们努力保持镇定。I have buried many fallen comrades...let us endeavour to remain hale this day.
凯东:我们要深深打敌邪恶的核心!再也没有比这更高贵的事迹。We shall strike a blow deep into evil's heart! There is no more worthy a cause.
+重击+
姚恩:接招,讨厌芜菁的混帐!Take that, turnip hatin' scum!
玛兹:啊哈!ah Hah!
明斯克:啊哈!Ah hay!!
瓦里格:打得好!A good hit!
瑟恩:大自然之击!Nature strikes!
娜里亚:就是这样!Yes!
攸旭摩:喝!!耶呀!Kia!! Yeah.
沙洛佛克:死吧!Die!
贾希拉:复仇!With vengeance!
阿诺门:接招!Take that!
海尔达利:扎实的一击!A solid blow!
艾德温:怕我吧!Fear me!
艾德温娜:即使空手搏斗我也是很危险的。Even hand to hand I am dangerous.
寇根:打烂你的头!A skullbreaker!
爱蒙:打得好!Got ya good!
维康妮亚:去死吧!Vith'os!
凯东:托姆谴责你!Torm take you!
艾黎:喔,天啊!Oh, my!
+武器无效+
阿诺门:我的武器没有效果!My weapon has no effect!
瑟恩:这是不自然的现象!This is simply unnatural!
贾希拉:我的武器没有效用!My weapon has no effect!
玛兹:攻击没有效!This isn't working.
瓦里格:我的武器没有效用?My weapon has no effect?
明斯克:没有效果?我需要更大的剑!No effect? I need a bigger sword!
沙洛佛克:我可是无敌的啊!This one is invulnerable!
海尔达利:没受伤?真有趣。No damage? Interesting.
寇根:该死乞丐的免疫!Blasted begger's immune!
攸旭摩:打中了......没有效果?I hit... to no effect?
维康妮亚:我的武器失效了!My weapon is faulty!
爱蒙:得试试别种东西。Gotta try something else.
艾德温:这武器一点用也没有。This weapon is worthless.
艾德温娜:我的法术比较有用,这武器根本没效。My spells would serve better, this weapon is useless.
艾黎:我的武器没有用处!My weapon does nothing!
姚恩:连个凹洞也没有?Not even a dent?
凯东:一点伤也没有!Not even a scratch!
娜里亚:出了什么问题……Something is wrong here...
+选中+
瑟恩:我在此奉献。I am here to serve.
瑟恩:你要求的是什么?What is it that you ask?
瑟恩:有什么问题吗?Have you a problem?
瑟恩:请说,我在此倾听。Speak and I shall listen.
瑟恩:告诉我该做什么。Tell me what must be done.
瑟恩:自然随然都准备好。Nature is at the ready.
阿诺门:又有什么事情?What is it, now?
阿诺门:我会听从你的命令前进!I shall go forth at your command!
阿诺门:我听的很清楚了。I hear you well enough.
阿诺门:我与正义同行。I stand amongst the righteous.
阿诺门:遵命!At your order!
阿诺门:剑指何处,吾予痛击!Point the sword and I shall strike!
攸旭摩:我想,我应该准备好了。I am ready, I think.
攸旭摩:你需要什么?我很擅长于躲避。What do you need? I am skilled in avoidance.
攸旭摩:你需要我的意见,嗯?You require my counsel, yes?
攸旭摩:我该到哪展现我的技术与专业?Where shall I display my skill and expertise?
攸旭摩:如果我没记错......If memory serves...
攸旭摩:是这样吗?Soh des neh?
寇根:俺斧头早就准备好了!Me axe be bloody ready!
寇根:诶?Eh?
寇根:吼你的命令吧。Bark yer orders, already.
寇根:有什么好处?What gives?
寇根:给我快一点!Be quick with it!
寇根:你要干嘛,土呆子?What does ye want, groundling?
贾希拉:自然之仆听候你差遣。Nature's servant awaits.
贾希拉:我听候你的需要。I await your need.
贾希拉:嗯?Yes?
贾希拉:我准备好了I am ready.
贾希拉:该是时候了。It is about time.
贾希拉:说出你的想法。Speak your mind.
玛兹:我听从你的命令。I am yours to command.
玛兹:队伍需要我?The group needs me?
玛兹:嗯?Sire?
玛兹:有什么差错吗?Something amiss?
玛兹:是的?Yes?
玛兹:我该如何协助你?How may I assist?
瓦里格:诶?需要什么吗?Aye? Something you need?
瓦里格:我听得很清楚。I can hear you well enough.
瓦里格:如果可以,我一定帮助你。I'll aid you, if I can.
瓦里格:什么事情?What is it?
瓦里格:嗯?Hmm?
瓦里格:我还在这儿。I'm still here.
明斯克:你出嘴,我出手。You point, I punch.
明斯克:拔剑,别废话!Swords, not words!
明斯克:明斯克和布布恭候差遣。Minsc and Boo stand ready.
明斯克:每只老鼠都有出头日。Every hamster has his day.
明斯克:披甲、磨剑,勇敢出发。Armored, sharpened, and raring to go.
明斯克:布布说:"什嘛?"Boo says 'what?'
沙洛佛克:你想要怎样?What do you wish?
沙洛佛克:沙洛佛克准备好了。Sarevok stands ready.
沙洛佛克:少自作主张。Do not presume.
沙洛佛克:引领我吧。Show me.
沙洛佛克:请你吩咐吧。I await your command.
沙洛佛克:怎样?Yes?
海尔达利:朋友,准备得比红着脸的姑娘还要好。Readier than a red-cheeked maiden, my friend.
海尔达利:急切,是吗?Urgent, is it?
海尔达利:我不在乎被这么赶来赶去。I do not care o'ermuch for being prodded all the time.
海尔达利:我这麻雀已准备要飞翔······当然,悉听您的命令。This sparrow is ready to fly...at your command, of course.
海尔达利:诶,我的乌鸦?Aye, my raven?
海尔达利:命运召唤着我们。Fate beckons us all.
艾德温:嗯?Yes?
艾德温:你又要干嘛!What is it now!
艾德温:去找别人乱去。Go bother someone else.
艾德温:我很忙。I'm busy.
艾德温:除了烦我以外,你没有别的事好做吗?Have you nothing else to do but bother me?
艾德温:是是,主人,要我去帮你干嘛?Yes master, what should I fetch now?
艾德温娜:不要吵我。Leave me be.
艾德温娜:又要干嘛?!What is it now?!
艾德温娜:我已经忍无可忍!I will tolerate only so much.
爱蒙:行动了吗?Time to move?
爱蒙:呀?Yep?
爱蒙:要干嘛?Whatcha want?
爱蒙:说吧。Name it.
爱蒙:没有问题。Ready n' willing.
爱蒙:有什么事?Something up?
维康妮亚:听候你的差遣。I am yours to command.
维康妮亚:莎儿,指引我的手。Shar guides my hand.
维康妮亚:你知道,胜利一定属于我们。Victory shall be ours, you know this.
维康妮亚:我愿为你效命。Usstan zhah dosst.
维康妮亚:我可以相信你吗?Jal Khaless?
维康妮亚:伙伴,有什么事吗?Yes, abbil?
艾黎:我能做什么?What can I do?
艾黎:这比任何马戏团都要刺激!This is a lot more exciting than any circus!
艾黎:嗯?Mmm?
艾黎:你需要帮助吗?You need something?
艾黎:是-是的?Y-yes?
艾黎:我会尽全力帮忙。I'll help however I can.
娜里亚:需要我吗?Am I needed?
娜里亚:拜托,请让我帮忙。Please, let me help.
娜里亚:我已经做好万全准备,I'm ready for anything.
娜里亚:需要我的时候尽管吩咐就是了。Just ask and I'll do it.
娜里亚:什么地方最需要我?Where can I be of most use?
娜里亚:我能帮的上忙吗?How can I help?
姚恩:不要吼!我可以听得很清楚。Don't yell! I can hear you just fine.
姚恩:姚恩.姚森,遵从你的命令!Jan Jansen, at yer service!
姚恩:抱歉,芜菁的消化反应。Pardon. Turnip reflex.
姚恩:你需要我的技能,我知道。You need my skills, I see.
姚恩:你听起来就像咕噜登一样。You sound like Golodon.
姚恩:什么?附近有狮鹫兽吗?What? Is there a griffon about?
凯东:我随时准备好。I stand ready.
凯东:你有何计画?You have a plan?
凯东:朋友,我谨听你的差遣。I am yours to direct, my friend.
凯东:我明白,有责任在身。Duty calls, I see.
凯东:是的?Yes?
凯东:我听候你的命令。I await your order.
+战斗开始+
玛兹:阿尔孚琳,指引我的剑!Arvoreen, guide my blade!
玛兹:守护美德!In defence of virtue!
玛兹:我将会战胜!I shall overcome!
沙洛佛克:哈哈哈哈!Hahahahaa ha!
沙洛佛克:死亡降临在你身上了,感受它冰冷的气息吧!!Death comes for you, feel its icy breath!!
沙洛佛克:尝尝我可怕的愤怒吧!!Feel my unholy wrath!!
明斯克:瞄准眼睛,布布,瞄准眼睛!呀啊啊!!Go for the eyes Boo, GO FOR THE EYES!! RrraaaAAGHGHH!!!
明斯克:感受正义的铁拳!Feel the backhand of justice!
明斯克:太好玩了!对不对,布布?Great fun! Right Boo?
贾希拉:死吧,怪物!化作大地的沃肥!Fall creature! And feed the earth!
贾希拉:让大自然拿走她所给的性命!Nature take the life she gave!
贾希拉:为倒下的弟兄而战!For the fallen!
瓦里格:来吧!我就是你的末日!So be it! I am your doom!
瓦里格:我很快就会解决你......I shall make this quick for you...
瓦里格:今日荣耀将属于我们!Glory will be ours today!
阿诺门:为骑士团而战!For the Order!
阿诺门:正义终会战胜!Righteousness shall prevail!
阿诺门:看我的怒火!You shall suffer my wrath!
瑟恩:自然的寂静会吞没你!The silence of nature will claim you!
瑟恩:为伟大的平衡而战!For the greater balance!
瑟恩:自然的怒火!With nature's fury!
维康妮亚:征服战胜!Ultrinnan!
维康妮亚:哩`咿尔 啊路尔!为莎儿女神!Lil alurl! For Shar!
维康妮亚:对阻止我们的敌人绝不容情!No mercy for those who oppose us!
海尔达利:愿我们的事迹传诵千古!May our deeds be sung through the ages!
海尔达利:为了末日守卫,我要奋力而战!For the Doomguard, I strike a blow!
海尔达利:啊呃,也许这就是结局!Ahhh, mayhap this will be the end!
寇根:让俺看看你的肠子长什么样!Let's see what yer guts be lookin' like!
寇根:血与荣耀!现在你该死啦!!Blood an' glory! Now ye DIE!!
寇根:该办正经事了!'Bout time we got to business!
攸旭摩:喝!Kie!
攸旭摩:没有信心的人才会恐惧!Fear is for those of no confidence!
攸旭摩:专心注意……你不会有第二次的机会。Pay attention... you will get no second chance.
艾德温:哭喊求饶吧,你们的性命全都完了!Cry for your lives, they are over!
艾德温:你什么也不能,只能去死!You can do nothing but die!
艾德温:你下贱的性命就此结束啦!Your worthless lives end here!
艾德温娜:你的狗命到此结束!Your worthless lives end here!
艾德温娜:只要我还是这样子,你们每秒都要有人死!A death for every second I am in this form!
艾德温娜:我知道你们在偷看我!去死吧!去死吧!!I feel your stares! Die! Die!!
爱蒙:要打架吗?那就让我教教你!You want a fight? I'll show you a fight!
爱蒙:是你自找的!You asked for it!
艾黎:别逼我伤害你!I'll hurt you if I have to!
艾黎:我…我不喜欢这样子……I...don't like the looks of this...
艾黎:我…我不会让朋友们受伤的!I...I won't let my friends be hurt!
娜里亚:我将完成这个使命!I will do what I must!
娜里亚:以吾父之名!In my father's name!
娜里亚:拯救无助的人们!For the needy!
姚恩:注意,准备向我下跪!Beware, your knees are mine!
姚恩:准备去死~吧!嘿嘿……Prepare to meet your DOOOOM! heh...
姚恩:这一点也不无聊,我可以告诉你!This isn't boring, I'll give it that!
凯东:正义今天是站在我们这一边!Good is on our side this day!
凯东:以托姆之名起誓,我要打倒你!By Torm, I shall strike you down!
凯东:为正义与荣耀!For right and honor!
+疲劳+
沙洛佛克:够了,我失去了不朽能量的支持。我...疲倦了。
Enough. I no longer have immortal energies to sustain me. I...tire.
艾德温:我需要休息,我要求我们立刻停下来。I require rest. I demand we stop.
艾德温娜:我走也走累了,讲也讲累了,这可笑的身体也累了。我希望现在就休息。
I tire of walking, I tire of talking, and I tire of the laughable body. I wish to rest now.
海尔达利:呜喔,眼皮越来越沉重。难道我们连停下来睡个觉做个梦的时间都没有吗?
Oooh, the lids grow heavy. Have we not the time to sleep and dream but even a little?
寇根:白天过了就过了!俺要休息,不准有人反对!
When the day be done, the day be done! I wish rest, and there will nay be argument over it!
维康妮亚:你还打算要挥鞭子逼赶我们多久?!我们应该要立刻停下来。
How long do you intend to crack your whip on my back?! I say we stop now.
爱蒙:我有点困了,希望我们可以停下来歇一会儿。
I'm getting sleepy. Wish we could stop for a bit.
艾黎: 啊,我腿好酸哪......我这辈子从来没走过这么多路!我们...我们现在可以歇一会儿吗,好不好?
Ahhh, my legs are just aching...I've never walked so much in my life! Can...can we rest, now, please?
姚恩:早就过了喝芜菁茶的时候,小小休息一下可以清清我们眼里的朦胧和腿上的酸痛。
It's long past time for turnip tea. A little rest will shake the stew from our eyes and the ache from our legs.
娜里亚:我无法适应这种漫长的日子。我们可不可以停下来喘口气呢?
I'm not accustomed to these long days. Could we stop and rest?
凯东:朋友,我的精神还撑的住······但是我这老迈疲惫的身体却需要休息。
The spirit is willing, my friend...but this old and battered body demands rest.
贾希拉:稍作休息也好,以免我们危害到自己安危。
Rest would be welcome, lest we endanger ourselves.
瓦里格:我有足够的耐力和体力,但都正慢慢消耗中。我们应该要休息了。
I have stamina and patience, but both are wearing thin. It is time to rest.
玛兹:(呵欠)我很愿意继续下去……但是我觉得停下来休息比较好。
<yawn> I am willing to continue, if needed...but I would vote to stop and rest.
明斯克:我们必须快点休息,布布开始变得不安了。
We must rest soon. Boo is getting squirrely.
阿诺门:我要求我们停下来休息,就算我在骑士团带兵的时候也没有这么累。
I demand that we stop. The day was not this long even when I led soldiers in the Order!
攸旭摩:我必须尽快获得休息,朋友。我不希望在需要专心使用我技能的时候,身体却太过疲劳……
I must have rest soon, my friend. I have no wish to be weary when my skills call for careful concentration...
瑟恩:每日的循环都必须涵括休息才算完整。没了它,大自然的一切生物都会受苦。
Each day's cycle must include rest. All of nature's creatures suffer without it.
+无聊+
贾希拉:真是奇怪,有这么多事要做,我们竟然还站在这边发呆。
It is strange that we stand about when there is so much to do.
阿诺门:还有邪恶要对抗,我们为什么还要在此闲晃?!光看着草长高丝毫没有荣耀可言。
Why do we pace about when there is evil to be fought?! There is no glory in watching the grass grow.
沙洛佛克:这就是你觉得我们应该浪费时间去做的事吗?你喜欢让我们就这样无所事事吗?
This is what you consider productive use of our time? Do you prefer we stand around like this often?
明斯克:布布需要活动活动,免得他咬上我们抓不到痒的地方。
Boo must have his exercise, lest he bite us all in hard to reach places.
艾黎:我不知道竟然得呆站这么久......
I didn't realize there would be so much standing around...
瓦里格:原地立正,原地立正,感觉我好像又回到了部队里。
Standing around, standing around. I feel as if I'm in the military once again.
攸旭摩:嗯...跟你在一起不是大吃大喝,就是饥肠辘辘的两种极端。我们似乎要嘛就是赶路敢的半死,要嘛就是无聊发呆到变笨。
Hmmmn. It is feast or famine with you. We are either hurried beyond endurance or bored witless, it seems.
瑟恩:四季带着优缓的步履流转移动,但我们只是懒惰而已。最好加快我们脚步。
The seasons move with patient elegance, but we are just lazy. Quicken our step.
玛兹:我从就不喜欢坐着发呆没事做,我希望你很快就能找些事给我做。
I was never one to enjoy sitting still for long. I hope you shall have something for me to do soon.
寇根:如果俺想要呆坐一整天的话,俺会找家酒馆喝酒去。
If I wished t' sit about all the day, I'd do it in a proper pub with an ale in me hand.
海尔达利:真是无趣啊,我的乌鸦。我们在此浪费时间抖动脚趾头。
'Tis dreary, my raven, this time we spend here tapping toes.
艾德温:外在迟钝,内在迟钝。我为什么要忍受这些笨蛋?
Inactive outward, inactive inward. Why do I suffer these fools?
艾德温娜:每多耽搁一刻,我就得在这可憎的形体里多烦恼一刻。我们快走吧!
Every moment idle is another moment I brood in this dispicable form. Let's get moving!
维康妮亚:黑暗精灵从来不会这样浪费时间。The drow are never this idle with their time.
娜里亚:我乾脆回到城堡呆坐着都不动算了,我们还是快走吧。
I could sit around doing nothing back at the keep. Let's get going.
姚恩:呵哈,呵哈。哦,你看,那些草是不是又长了半寸高?真是奇迹!
Ho hum, ho hum. Oh, look, did the grass just grow another half-inch? Wonders!
凯东:我不是爱抱怨的人,但我们一定还有更好的事情可做吧?
I am not one to complain, but surely I can be of some greater use, here?
爱蒙:就算我们要发呆,最好也找个安全一点的地方再来发呆。
If we're going to do nothing let's at least find a safer place to do it.
严重受伤:
沙洛佛克:治疗我!快!Healing! Quickly!
瓦里格:如果你有什么治伤的方法,我现在就需要它们,快点!
If you've some healing arts in your possession, I could certainly use them, now!
攸旭摩:我这里...需要一些帮助...... A...little help, here...
玛兹:我...我受伤了,伤得很重!我需要立刻接受治疗才能继续作战!
I...I am wounded, terribly! I need to be healed if I am to continue on much longer!
阿诺门:我需要迅速的援助,朋友,否则我将我法再继续战斗!
I need speedy assistance, my friend, or I shall not be able to fight on!
瑟恩:虽然死亡只是自然轮回的一部份,但我的时刻未到,请你帮助我。
Death is natural in the grand scheme, but this is not my time. Help me, please.
贾希拉:我需要获得治疗,才能对队伍有所贡献。
I will require healing if I am to be of use to the group.
明斯克:我必须尽快获得医疗,布布还太年幼无法帮我报仇。
I must get aid soon. Boo is too young to have to avenge me.
爱蒙:没受这些伤我就已经够虚弱了。拜托有谁快过来帮我一把。
I'm weak enough without my wounds. Someone give me a hand over here please.
维康妮亚:不…不可以就这样结束……我不允许这样!
No...it cannot end like this...I shall not allow it!
艾德温:笨蛋,我这边需要一些帮助。I could use some help here, fools.
艾德温娜:就算我得保持这个样子,至少你可以让我活得健康一点!
If I must wear this form the least you could do is keep it in good health!
海尔达利:快点治疗我,好心的乌鸦,否则就赶紧向我道别吧!
Repair me quickly, good raven, or bid me fond farewell while you can!
寇根:该死的笨蛋!过来帮我治疗,现在就弄!
Get me some healing, ye blasted fool! Do it now!!
艾黎:我…我需要治疗…喔,流了好多血!
I...I need some healing...oh, it's bleeding so much!
娜里亚:恐怕我才是最需要帮助的人…快救我啊,拜托。
I'm afraid I'm the needy one now...help me, please.
姚恩:呃……我不是故意要吓你还是怎么样,不过这些血真的是我流的!
Er...don't mean to startle you, or anything, but all of this blood spurting about is actually mine!
凯东:痛楚就快要击倒我!如果你可以提供协助,我很乐意接受医疗!
The pain nearly o'erwhelms me! If you have aid to offer, I would gladly partake of it!
死亡:
海尔达利:终于…遗忘……at last...oblivion...
姚恩:…别忘了复活我……...don't forget to raise me...
+士气崩溃:狂暴+
姚恩:要小心!不要莽撞!小心!小心!!Discretion! Not valour! Discretion! Discretion!!
+士气溃败:逃跑+
维康妮亚:我们必须快逃,来日再战报仇!We must flee to fight another day!
沙洛佛克:对我来说他们实在太强啦,我撑不下去了!!No! I...I refuse...
艾德温/艾德温娜:我不能死在无能者的手下!I'll not die to incompetence!
玛兹:阿尔孚琳,保护我!Arvoreen protect me!
明斯克:不要绝望!我会誓死冲锋带领大家!Despair not! I will inspire you by charging blindly on!
瓦里格:我想该是小心一点的时候了!This is the time for discretion, I think!
瑟恩:自然诸神啊,快保护我!Gods of nature, protect me!
爱蒙:就算不打这仗,我的麻烦也已经够多了!I got enough trouble without fightin' these odds!
贾希拉:我不会在这里倒下!I will not fall here!
寇根:改天还有时间再打这场架!There be time fer this battle another day!
攸旭摩:我说啊,该是快离开的时候了......Time for a quick exit, I would say...
凯东:我必须退后重整!I must fall back and regroup!
海尔达利:我的乌鸦,我们现在最好快点逃走!Best to make a swift escape now, my raven!
阿诺门:我们......我们改天再继续!We... we will continue this another day!
娜里亚:我只是想帮忙而已!I just wanted to help!
科拉克斯堡(无图版) -> 博德之门 -> 各人看法
Copyright©2004-2025 by hujun4501(科拉克斯堡), All Right Reserved.